Ticket #3632 (closed task: fixed)
Refactoring of widget flags
|Reported by:||andrew_b||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Currently, Widget::options is the mix of options and states and it should be split to:
- Widget::options. These flags are set once, when the widget is constructed, and usually stay constant (if widget is input line, it is input line always, for example);
- Widget::state. This field contains information on the state of the widget. Unlike option flags, state flags often change during the lifetime of a widget as the state of the widget changes.
- WDialog::state should be merged into Widget::state as they are defines dialog state;
- WDialog::flags should be merged into Widget::options as they are defines dialog options.
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.18
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.