Ticket #2121 (closed defect: fixed)
Deleting symlink to directory scans dir structure first
|Reported by:||pelya||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
When I'm deleting a symlink that points to the directory MC scans whole directory structure before deletion, which is slow.
It should just delete the symlink file without further checks when it detects it's a symlink.
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- severity changed from no branch to on review
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to andrew_b slyfox
- severity changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b slyfox to commited-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- severity changed from approved to merged