Ticket #3718 (closed defect: fixed)
Options/Layout/Equal split gets reverted
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Open Options -> Layout, toggle Equal split.
Press Up or Shift+Tab to move the focus up to the Vertical/Horizontal? radiobuttons. Equal split gets reverted to its previous value.
Or: Press the Down arrow or Tab about 10 times until the focus cycles through and enters Vertical/Horizontal? radiobuttons. Again: Equal split gets reverted.
(Pressing e.g. Down and then Up properly causes the new value to stick.)
I couldn't find any other field in Options that behaves this way.
Changed 2 months ago by mooffie
- Attachment 3718-Options-Layout-Equal-split-gets-reverted.patch added
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.19
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged