Ticket #3716 (closed defect: fixed)
Options: Disabled status not toggled immediately
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Go to Options -> Configuration. Toggle "Single press" (either with keyboard or with mouse).
Expected: "Timeout" immediately becomes enabled/disabled accordingly.
Actual: "Timeout" becomes properly enabled/disabled only after the focus leaves and then re-enters "Single press".
The same goes for other potentially disabled fields as well, i.e. Layout -> Equal split, and Virtual FS -> Always use ftp proxy.
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.19
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged