Ticket #3179 (closed defect: fixed)
"Search string not found" dialog inconsistencies
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Search for a string (with F7) that's not found.
In mcview, the dialog has the colors of a normal dialog, with whitespace above/below the "Search string not found" message and no button. Pressing any key closes the dialog.
In mcedit and in the diffviewer, the dialog has the colors of an error box, no vertical whitespace, but a separator line and a Dismiss button. Only space or enter close the dialog.
I believe these two should look and behave the same, or at least closer to each other than they currently do. I vote for normal dialog colors, I don't think it's an error if you search for something and it's not found. For the rest, I leave it up to you :)
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 3 years ago by andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.12
- Votes for changeset set to slavazanko
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged