Ticket #3178 (closed defect: fixed)
commandlinemark not updated on skin change
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Leftover bug from #2165:
When changing the skin while mc is running, commandlinemark color (if a part of the command line is highlighted with Shift+Left or Shift+Right) is not updated.
- Start "mc -S gotar", type something in the command line, highlight with Shift+Left.
- Start "mc -S default", change the skin to gotar, type something in the command line, highlight with Shift+Left.
The highlighted parts have different colors in these two cases.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.12
- Votes for changeset set to slavazanko
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged