Ticket #2231 (closed defect: fixed)
mcedit goes to endless loop when trying to replace \n regexp with any substring
|Reported by:||Nikolay Shaplov <n at shaplov dot ru>||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||Votes for changeset:||committed-master committed-stable|
Go to the mcedit, create some text with several lines in it, press F4, enter \n into "Enter search string:" and chose "Regular expression". Press All in " Confirm replace" dialog. Now you will have to kill your mcedit, as it will do repacing forever.
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il to angel_il slavazanko
- severity changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il slavazanko to committed-master committed-stable
- Resolution set to fixed
- severity changed from approved to merged
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.