Ticket #3760 (closed defect: fixed)
Editor frame overwrites button bar
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||mooffie|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Open mcedit (possibly with a file).
Leave fullscreen, e.g. F9 -> Window -> Toggle fullscreen.
Grab the top of the frame with the mouse, and move it downwards by 1 row.
Notice that when you release the mouse, the bottom of the frame overwrites the "1Help 2Save..." button bar. This is later repaired as you continue using mcedit normally.
If you move the frame further down, it's only its two vertical frame characters at the sides that overwrite the button bar, displaying the file contents is properly limited to its designated area.
Interestingly, the bug does not occur if the frame is moved using the keyboard (F9 -> Window -> Move, then arrow keys and Enter).
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
Changed 2 months ago by mooffie
comment:19 in reply to: ↑ 4 ; follow-up: ↓ 20 Changed 7 weeks ago by andrew_b
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.19
Changed 6 weeks ago by mooffie
- Attachment 3760-WEdit-shouldnt-draw-frame-over-buttonbar.patch added
comment:26 Changed 6 weeks ago by mooffie
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged