Ticket #3390 (closed defect: fixed)
Alt+Backspace on one-letter word erases too much
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Either on the command line, or in any other text entry field (e.g. copy file to) enter a string where the last word consists of one single letter only. E.g. "abc de f".
Expected behavior: Remove the last word, that is, the letter "f" only, leaving "abc de ".
Actual behavior: Yet another word is removed, leaving "abc ".
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.14
- Votes for changeset set to slavazanko
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged