Ticket #3339 (closed defect: fixed)
mcedit paste from clipboard does not work
|Reported by:||romy4||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Keywords:||clipboard, paste, mcedit||Cc:|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Using in X11 console in linux mint 17 I got very strange behavior. mcedit copies to clipboard file but do not paste from it.
- run mc
- a. check write permissions on clipboard file ~/.local/mc/mcedit/mcedit.clip [ok]
- b. could simply delete that file.
- open text file and copy to clipboard
- check clipboard file: it has copied content [ok]
- create new file/open any text file
- try to paste. nothing pasted.
- check clipboard file: it is empty!
I have tried to purge mc but nothing happend.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from 4.8 to 4.8.14
- Votes for changeset set to slavazanko
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged