Ticket #3263 (closed defect: fixed)
[patch] mcview hex: Incorrect highlight when search string not found
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
echo abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz > abc
mcview abc (at 80 columns)
Switch to hex mode.
Search for klm. The match is highlighted properly.
With the left arrow, walk back to let's say "e" (65).
Search for asdf. It's not found, yet efghijklm is highlighted as found text.
Changed 2 years ago by and
- Attachment mc-4.8.13-restore_prev_selection_if_search_failed.patch added
- Summary changed from mcview hex: Incorrect highlight when search string not found to [patch] mcview hex: Incorrect highlight when search string not found
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.14
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged