Ticket #3261 (closed defect: fixed)
mcview hex mode: CJK overflow
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
mcview, hex mode, in a fully UTF-8 environment, with a file containing double wide (CJK) characters.
At certain terminal widths (including the default 80), if the last byte of a line begins a CJK character then the corresponding glyps is drawn in the last column, so it's replaced by a replacement symbol.
The default layout should, at all possible terminal widths, have an extra last character column that is empty normally, but allows room for a CJK to overflow here.
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.14
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged