Ticket #3260 (closed defect: fixed)
mcview hex edit: can't enter certain UTF-8 characters
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
mcview, hex edit mode, in a fully UTF-8 environment.
Certain UTF-8 characters (e.g. á é í ó) can properly be entered, they overwrite two bytes.
Certain other UTF-8 characters (e.g. ő Á É Í Ó) only overwrite one byte, the second byte is swallowed.
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.14
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged