Ticket #3259 (closed defect: fixed)
mcview hex edit: UTF-8 chars not updated
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
mcview hex edit mode, in fully UTF-8 environment
UTF-8 characters show up nicely in the right column (followed by a space to align with the number of bytes).
However, as soon as you edit the file (either by the hex codes, or by moving to the right column and entering an UTF-8 character), that character doesn't show up there.
Expected: during editing the file, the right hand side should continuously be updated to look exactly as if that was the original contents of the file.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to approved
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.14
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged