Ticket #3253 (closed defect: fixed)
Quick view blocks some characters from typing to the command line
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Choose "Quick view" in one of the panels, and press Tab to make it focused.
Some keys are handled by the viewer, while some other keys (including Enter) are passed to the command line.
This is very dangerous since you can easily type and execute a harmful command.
ls > desktop.txt
and then press Enter.
The command executed will be
wiping out your "stop.txt" file.
Either all characters, enter, backspace, and perhaps also left-right arrows should be passed to the command line (but that would limit the quick viewer's usability), or none (so you'd have to press Tab to go back to the file listing panel to type your command, I guess I'd vote for this).
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.14
- Votes for changeset set to slavazanko
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged