Ticket #2807 (closed defect: fixed)
Fix "User menu" of sand256 skin
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master committed-stable|
When using the sand256 skin, the "User menu" (F2) dialog doesn't highlight the selected element in any way, so you cannot tell where the cursor stands.
Please apply the attached patch, thanks!
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.4
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset set to committed-master committed-stable
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from no branch to merged