Ticket #2477 (closed defect: fixed)
definition of macro begin when Ctlr+A <defined key> pressed
|Reported by:||asy||Owned by:|
|Branch state:||no branch||Votes for changeset:|
Steps for reproduce.
- type out the key strokes
- Assign macro to <key>
- Press Ctrl+A <key>
definition of macro begin.
Bug existed in version 4.6.2, reproduced in 126.96.36.199
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from mc-core to mcedit
- Version 188.8.131.52 deleted
- Milestone 4.8 deleted
- Keywords mcedit removed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state set to no branch
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.