Ticket #2425 (closed defect: fixed)
18.104.22.168 segfaults on NetBSD>=3.0 on startup
|Reported by:||cheusov||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
mc-22.214.171.124 segfaults on NetBSD 3.0 and above.
The problem is in mountlist.c:read_filesystem_list function.
Have a look at line 409. Here
me->me_next = NULL;
is missed. It should be there in order to correctly
create a list, just like in
section for 44BSD and derivates.
Working patch is in attachment.
I also have cleaned up the source code
a little bit by removing copy/paste.
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- severity changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.7.5
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to andrew_b angel_il
- severity changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b angel_il to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- severity changed from approved to merged