Ticket #2365 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Repeat previous quicksearch on C-s C-s
|Reported by:||E.L.K.||Owned by:||slavazanko|
|Branch state:||Votes for changeset:||commited-master|
There is a handy thing - repeat the previous search in panel in case if user pressed C-s C-s (without entering text).
- bunch of photos and videos in directory
- C-s *.avi
- view video found
- C-s C-s to the next video (*.avi) file.
There is, however, problem with this patch: in case if no such file in the panel, every next C-s will lead to deleting of last char in the search pattern. I have no idea which behaviour there will be the better, so for now i left as it is.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- severity changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from 4.7 to 4.7.5
- Keywords stable-candidate added
- Owner changed from andrew_b to slavazanko
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il to angel_il slavazanko
- severity changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il slavazanko to commited-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- severity changed from approved to merged