Ticket #2248 (closed defect: fixed)
Upon creation of a new file, the translation is not set in mcedit (=> input = unprintable chars)
|Reported by:||zaytsev||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||Votes for changeset:||committed-master committed-stable|
Description (last modified by andrew_b) (diff)
Forwarded from Debian: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=586903
If I create new file with Shift+F4 and start to type text in it, mcedit will show dots instead of letters. I didn't change any preferences since previous version in Squeeze. In the previuos version it worked fine.
"Previous" here refers to 4.7.0. Reproducible on 188.8.131.52 and 4.7.3. Upon setting the translation with Alt+e to "no translation" everything starts working fine.
Should be a trivial fix for an uninitialized variable or something like that.
- Owner changed from angel_il to andrew_b
- severity changed from no branch to on review
comment:11 Changed 7 years ago by slavazanko
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il to angel_il slavazanko
- severity changed from on review to approved
comment:12 Changed 7 years ago by andrew_b
- Keywords stable-candidate removed
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from angel_il slavazanko to committed-master committed-stable
- Resolution set to fixed
- severity changed from approved to merged