Ticket #2229 (assigned defect)
MC viewer doesn't like [binary] files with no line endings [2 bugs here]
|Reported by:||birdie||Owned by:|
|Branch state:||no branch||Votes for changeset:|
Description (last modified by andrew_b) (diff)
$ dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=128M count=1
- Try to open this file when the viewer warp mode is set to "Wrap", it will take too much time (21 seconds here, which is unacceptable).
- Try to jump to the end of such a file when the viewer wrap mode is set to "No Wrap", it will take too much time (I have killed MC after 75 seconds).
So, actually we have too problems/bugs here.
- Description modified (diff)
comment:15 Changed 7 years ago by birdie
- Summary changed from MC viewer doesn't like some files [2 bugs here] to MC viewer doesn't like [binary] files with no line endings [2 bugs here]
comment:22 Changed 6 years ago by andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
comment:23 Changed 6 years ago by slavazanko
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to andrew_b slavazanko
- severity changed from no branch to approved
comment:24 Changed 6 years ago by andrew_b
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b slavazanko to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- severity changed from approved to merged
comment:25 Changed 6 years ago by andrew_b
- Status changed from testing to reopened
- Votes for changeset committed-master deleted
- Resolution fixed deleted
- severity changed from merged to no branch
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.