Ticket #1992 (closed defect: fixed)
Mc crashes when running with ftp link
|Reported by:||mrk||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||Votes for changeset:||committed-master committed-stable|
I'm using mc 220.127.116.11 on freebsd8 (and 7 too), installed from ports or packages. This crash was here on past versions too.
If i run mc /#ftp:user:pass@server, then all is ok.
But if i run mc /#ftp:user@server then it segfaults (with dumping core):
ftpfs: осуществляется соединение с server
Then password prompt appears, and after i type one char of a password, it crashes:
Segmentation fault (core dumped).
It is 100% reproducable here.
PS. I've just tried mc-4.6.1a-35.el5 on RHEL5 and it's working fine. I actually dunno if this is freebsd-related (base system ncurses version, for example) or version-related.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Milestone 4.7 deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Status changed from reopened to accepted
- Component changed from mc-vfs to mc-core
- Milestone set to 4.7.1
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko to slavazanko angel_il
- severity changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko angel_il to commited-master commited-stable
- Resolution set to fixed
- severity changed from approved to merged