Ticket #3775 (closed defect: fixed)
Pressing <right> and <left> in the hotlist dialog doesn't refresh it
|Reported by:||mooffie||Owned by:||mooffie|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
In the hotlist dialog: pressing <right> to enter a group, or <left> on a ".." to exit a group, doesn't redraw the listbox to show its new contents. (That's in contrast to pressing ENTER, which does redraw the listbox.)
A call to dlg_select_widget() (old API) was replaced with a call to widget_select() (new API). The functions aren't quite the same: widget_select() is a no-op if the widget is already selected (as when pressing <right>, <left>), and so it doesn't redraw the widget.
We emulate the old behavior (by calling widget_redraw() conditionally).
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to mooffie
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged