Ticket #3757 (closed defect: fixed)
Two column panel is broken in user defined listing mode
|Reported by:||zaytsev||Owned by:||mooffie|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Using half2 or full2 is broken in user defined listing mode. There is only one column. Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): mc-4.8.17-2 How reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. Change listing mode for any panel to user defined. 2. Put half2 or full2 as a panel size. Actual results: There is only one column. Expected results: There should be two columns.
Verified on 4.8.18-164-g569569d.
- Owner set to mooffie
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.19
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.