Ticket #3754 (closed defect: fixed)
A help shows wrong
|Reported by:||rimf||Owned by:||mooffie|
|Keywords:||help doc tab||Cc:||egmont|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Built-in help system incorrectly handles the tab character. The format of the help text does not look right.
How to reproduce:
mc -> F2 -> F1
... ║Here is a sample mc.menu file: ║ ║ ║ ║ ADump the currently selected file ║ ║ od -c %f ║ ...
... Here is a sample mc.menu file: A Dump the currently selected file od -c %f ...
Changed 3 months ago by mooffie
- Attachment 3754-Help-dialog-doesnt-handle-tabs-correctly.patch added
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.19
comment:13 Changed 2 months ago by mooffie
- Owner set to mooffie
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Branch state changed from no branch to approved
comment:15 Changed 2 months ago by mooffie
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset set to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged