Ticket #3710 (closed defect: fixed)
window-state-char parsed as color
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
A very insignificant internal issue that probably will never lead to a user-visible bug:
In skin files, the "[editor]" section's "window-state-char" and "window-close-char" (whose values, as the name implies, are single characters) are parsed as color fg+bg+attr, and an ncurses/slang colorpair is allocated for each.
This is because lib/skin/colors.c mc_skin_color_parse_ini_file() iterates through all the sections (excluding a few according to mc_skin_color_check_inisection()) and then in these sections parses all the entries as colors.
- Type changed from enhancement to defect
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.19
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged