Ticket #3700 (closed defect: fixed)
Segfault on switching left panel to Info
|Reported by:||frost||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Ever since I updated to 4.8.18, I've noticed it segfaults if the very first thing I do on the left panel is switch it to Info mode from File View mode. If I switch the left panel to some other mode, then to Info, it does not segfault.
I'm running on Arch linux, using mc in an xterm. Both the mc packaged by Arch and one built myself exhibit this behaviour. My root filesystem is btrfs.
Attached are the various outputs suggested in the 'how to report'. If you want a core dump I can add that too.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.19
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged