Ticket #3686 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Initial support of CUDA syntax highlighting
|Reported by:||sergey||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||no branch||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
The title says it all actually :) Just added some basement for CUDA syntax highlight.
Based on existing cxx.syntax (since that's what language CUDA extends) with extra keywords added.
Probably some types/keywords are still missing, but think it's a good starting point which could be refined further later once issues are discovered.
Changed 5 months ago by sergey
- Attachment 0001-Initial-support-of-CUDA-syntax-highlighting.patch added
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from mc-core to mcedit
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.18
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset set to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed