Ticket #3683 (closed enhancement: fixed)
GLSL syntax support for mcedit
|Reported by:||sergey||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Currently mcedit does not have support of GLSL syntax highlighting which is rather annoying for CG and game developers.
Here is a proposed patch which implements GLSL syntax for mcedit. It is based on keyword/function lists from glsl-mode.el from Emacs so should be as accurate as that's one.
Surely some color tweaks or so could be done, but need some starting point.
Changed 6 months ago by sergey
- Attachment 0001-mcedit-syntax-initial-support-of-GLSL-syntax.patch added
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.18
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset set to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from no branch to merged