Ticket #3668 (closed defect: fixed)
mcedit bookmarks are killed when opening file from search dialog
|Reported by:||pelya||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
A copy of https://github.com/MidnightCommander/mc/issues/98
The fix is available here: https://github.com/MidnightCommander/mc/pull/99
- Open some file for editing, place few bookmarks with Esc-K.
- Close the file, open search dialog with Esc-?
- Search for any string in this file
- Open the file from the search results dialog using F4.
- All your bookmarks are gone!
Also can be reproduced by command 'mcedit file.txt +10', which will open 10-th line and kill all bookmarks.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.18
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged