Ticket #3665 (closed defect: fixed)
lib/tty/tty_ncurses.c accesses internal data structures, breaks compilation with NetBSD curses
|Reported by:||foobarbaz||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
The code that manipulates the ncurses backend into changing the key combination to generate SIGINT from CTRL-c to CTRL-g does so by accessing undocumented internal ncurses data structures.
This breaks compilation with netbsd-curses, and could also break when the ncurses author decides to change internal structures in a future release.
patch was submitted: https://github.com/MidnightCommander/mc/pull/108
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.18
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged