Ticket #3660 (closed defect: fixed)
Unable to view archive content using F3
|Reported by:||IceMan||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
When trying to view archive content using F3 I get error "Cannot create pipe streams".
To reproduce the issue create any archive and try to list it's content using F3 key.
- tar -czf test.tar.gz /usr/share/doc
- Point cursor in mc to test.tar.gz and press F3
- Error "Cannot create pipe streams" occured.
$ mc -V GNU Midnight Commander 4.8.17-33-gcb06f8c Built with GLib 2.42.1 Using the S-Lang library with terminfo database With builtin Editor With subshell support as default With support for background operations With mouse support on xterm and Linux console With support for X11 events With internationalization support With multiple codepages support Virtual File Systems: cpiofs, tarfs, sfs, extfs, ftpfs, sftpfs, fish Data types: char: 8; int: 32; long: 32; void *: 32; size_t: 32; off_t: 64;
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.18
comment:10 Changed 8 months ago by andrew_b
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
comment:11 Changed 8 months ago by andrew_b
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged