Ticket #3655 (closed defect: fixed)
"Output lines" has no effect
|Reported by:||andrew_b||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
The "Output lines" option in "Layout" dialog has no effect.
Run mc in native Linux console.
Run menu -> "Options" -> "Layout..." command.
Press the "+" button at "Console output" -> "Output lines:" some times to increase the value. Press "OK" button.
There is no effect.
If you open the "Layout" dialog again, you can see that value of output lines is 0.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.18
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged