Ticket #3184 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Minor skin cleanups
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
I attach a syntax cleanup to the skin files. The patch goes on top of #3183.
- Consistent indentation: All skins use now 4 spaces (the default of mcedit). This makes it easier to copy-paste sections from one skin to another, while maintaining consistency.
- Spaces around the '=' sign. Currently it's inconsistent. I believe the version with spaces is more readable, especially around double line characters.
- The order of the sections is made consistent across all skins.
- In [menu], swapping the order of "menusel" and "menuhot" makes the order consistent with the [dialog] and [error] sections.
- I added the missing "helptitle" to sand256 (my skin). This is the only functional change.
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.12
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from no branch to merged
- Status changed from testing to closed
- Blocking 3180 removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.