Ticket #3183 (closed enhancement: fixed)
diffviewer line drawing fix
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
The "topmiddle" and "bottommiddle" characters are defined incorrectly in many skins. This is because the correct definition wouldn't work with Slang build. The only place these characters are used is the diffviewer if either the +/- signs or the line numbers are shown, enabled by pressing S or L. The correct definition of these characters currently show up as 'v' and 'w' characters.
The attached patch makes the diffviewer use tty_print_alt_char() as it is being used in other parts of the code, and hence it fixes the bug. It also fixes the skin definitions.
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.12
- Votes for changeset set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from andrew_b to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged