Ticket #3150 (closed defect: fixed)
Advanced chown: Escape on user list accepts value
|Reported by:||egmont||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Open the Advanced chown dialog. Navigate to owner or group, and press Enter. A dialog enlisting the available usernames or groups appears.
Move up or down in this dialog, then press double Esc or F10.
Expected behavior: The user or group is not changed, as if this dialog was not opened at all.
Actual behavior: The selected value gets accepted, just as if Enter was pressed.
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.12
- Votes for changeset set to slavazanko
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged