Ticket #3130 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Panel Scroll Center
|Reported by:||Miven||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
This patch adds an option, Center &scrolling, to the panel options dialog.
Behavior: This patch causes the panel to begin scrolling when the cursor reaches the middle of the panel, so that the cursor *tends* to stay in the middle of the panel on long listings. Only when you reach the beginning or the end of the listing will the cursor move to the first or last file.
Included is a patch for 5 files:
These were diffed from the latest git repo of 4.8.11.
- Keywords panel scroll center removed
- Blocked By 3212 added
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.17
comment:11 Changed 12 months ago by andrew_b
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset set to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged