Ticket #3070 (closed defect: fixed)
changes to files in nested .zip archives are lost
|Reported by:||onlyjob||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
Changes to the text file inside nested .zip file are lost.
echo "hello, world" >hello.txt zip message.zip hello.txt zip wrapper.zip message.zip rm -v hello.txt message.zip
Using mc enter to wrapper.zip/message.zip and edit (F4) "hello.txt", save, then exit mc.
unzip wrapper.zip unzip message.zip
Changes were not saved to "hello.txt".
According to reporter mc version 4.8.3 and higher are affected while 18.104.22.168 is OK.
Originally reported to http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=721961
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.11
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko to slavazanko angel_il
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko angel_il to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged