Ticket #3069 (closed defect: fixed)
Broken case-sensitive search in editor/viewer/diffviewer
|Reported by:||andrew_b||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||merged||Votes for changeset:||committed-master|
There are some problems in search was raised after #3026.
Locale is KOI8-R, file encoding is UTF-8. Note: those encodings are not same.
File content is following (in Russian):
The difference is in first line char only: й (lowercase letter) and Й (uppercase letter).
The search of й gives the result й independently of case sensitivity. Й isn't found.
If switch "All charsets" on, nothing is found.
- Summary changed from Broken case-insensitive search in editor/viewer/diffviewer to Broken case-sensitive search in editor/viewer/diffviewer
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Branch state changed from no branch to on review
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.11
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko to slavazanko angel_il
- Branch state changed from on review to approved
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Votes for changeset changed from slavazanko angel_il to committed-master
- Resolution set to fixed
- Branch state changed from approved to merged