Ticket #3059 (closed defect: fixed)
Segfault while moving files
|Reported by:||ForeverYoung||Owned by:||andrew_b|
|Branch state:||no branch||Votes for changeset:|
If moving takes some time (didn't work with tmpfs).
If a dir with a file and a file out of that dir is tagged.
Steps to reproduce:
- There are /mnt/flashdisk/dir/bigfile, /mnt/flashdisk/anotherbigfile (100-200M each)
- On one panel - /mnt/flashdisk, on the opposite - /tmp
- Tag 'dir' and and 'anotherbigfile'
- F6 to /tmp
- After successful move of 'dir' with 'bigfile' - segfault (anotherbigfile is untouched)
Last lines of strace output is attached
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner set to andrew_b
- Blocked By 2075 added
- Milestone changed from Future Releases to 4.8.11
comment:12 Changed 4 years ago by andrew_b
- Status changed from accepted to testing
- Resolution set to fixed